PeopleTactics is recruiting for the following position
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Our client, Circinus, is hiring for the following position. Circinus is one of the leading providers of operational intelligence and security training and support for any mission, anywhere and anytime. This full-time position, funded under a contract with INSCOM, provides research and intelligence analysis of Organizational mission requirements. The Knowledge Manager/Share Point Developer position is located at Fort Belvoir, INSCOM Headquarters, and requires current DoD TS/SCI clearance .
- Knowledge Management and Common Operations Picture Intelligence Support Lead.
- Provide dedicated knowledge management support and consultation for IMCC and IOC overall data, information, and knowledge planning and integration; identifies and analyzes data, information, and knowledge requirements to facilitate delivery of decision-quality information to INSCOM Commanding General at a high OPTEMPO.
- Use and manage technologies to capture, organize, store historical activities and lessons learned, leveraging collaborative knowledge across disparate organizations. Promote interaction among HQ Staff encompassing a variety of behaviors, including communication, information sharing, coordination, cooperation, problem-solving, and negotiation.
- Assess, develop, maintain, manage, and provide recommended quality controls related to IMCC Knowledge Management SOPs.
- Sustain, manage, and deploy data, information, and knowledge-sharing services in a fixed and COOP environment. Includes planning, coordinating, sharing, and managing access to the IMCC and IOC data and information assets in support of HQ INSCOM.
- Manage technologies to capture, organize, and store tacit (personal know-how) and explicit (recorded) knowledge on various mediums including SharePoint, Google Earth, web-pages, portals, dashboards, and databases.
- Conduct information analyses to determine proper flow and life-cycle management of information, regardless of medium.
- Operate information systems to create, collect, process, disseminate, use, store, protect, and dispose of information IAW INSCOM SOPs.
- Develop, provide, and educate users on workflow capabilities and tools to comply with structured electronic processes and flexibility to create and develop ad hoc courses of actions.
- Manage timeliness, accuracy, and maintenance of published content. Oversee and report compliance and management of IMCC and IOC KM and collaboration tools to the COR other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR.
- Perform SharePoint site collection management of multiple site collections by serving as the main point of contact between the organizations end users and INSCOM Information and Technology staff; managing subsites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of data stored within the site collection; managing SharePoint features at the site collection and subsite level; and managing branding, themes, page layouts, and web parts in accordance with organization policies and governance.
- Support and manage IMCC and IOC Knowledge Enterprise development, design, control, storage, and dissemination. ICW COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor, develop a SOP and provide recommended guidance to ensure all content adheres to prescribed style, and format.
- Provide guidance and assistance on common, standard electronic communications applications and establish draft policy recommendations for processes and procedures for document management, collaboration, and workflow to the COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor.
- Analyze processes, develop solutions, and provide recommendations within the IMCC and IOC to support the existing and future collaborative environment including NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS Networks.
- Work closely with the COR or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor to develop and maintain operational and reporting procedures pertaining to knowledge management.
- Maintain and review content displayed on the INSCOM’s IMCC Knowledge Enterprise to ensure content is accurate, correctly classified, organized, and accessible to Intelligence Community consumers IAW appropriate Classification Guide(s).
- Develop, maintain, and update adaptive visualization and mapping products using standard tools (e.g., Google Earth, ArcGIS, etc.) that allow users to manipulate representations that are relevant in the DoD and Intelligence culture – with an additional emphasis on data, searchability, predictability, and analytics.
- Ensure HQ INSCOM IMCC Knowledge Enterprise dashboards and content, including Common Operating Picture, shift change and logs are properly archived IAW IOC SOP.
- Draft recommended policy and guidance, for Government review and approval, which supports the integration and synchronization of knowledge management across the IMCC, IOC and COOP.
- Coordinate with IMCC leadership to capture, validate, and track knowledge management requirements and issues, and provide possible solutions to the COR, or other Government personnel designated in writing by the COR to the contractor.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Associates degree with at least 8 years of experience in intelligence and Industry Knowledge Management Certification
- 5+ years of Knowledge Management experience, with 3+ years working in a business analysis capacity, in the last 10 years
- Experience developing and delivering knowledge sharing improvement strategies
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013, in the last 5 years
- 2+ years managing organization process improvement and changing management initiatives in Knowledge Management, in the last 5 years
- Managing projects and product development cycles
- 3+ years experience in collecting, organizing and analyzing data; generating data-driven reports, in the last 8 years
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, vision, dental, disability, and life)
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- For more information: visit us at www.circinus-llc.com.
- Circinus is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity & Expression
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education:
- Related Intelligence: 8 years
- Knowledge Management: 5 years
- SharePoint 2013: 3 years
- developing and delivering knowledge sharing improvement strategies: 1 year
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Industry Knowledge Management Certification
Interested in being our client’s SharePoint Developer?
To apply on Indeed, click here.